Inventory Management Software just for Plastics.
ResinView® is a Cloud application and SaaS inventory system for on-site or remote inventory monitoring pellets, flakes, powders, or liquified resins or plasticizers stored in tanks or silos. It is compatible with most BinMaster continuous level sensors as well as other sensor brands with a 4 -20 mA analog output or Modbus RTU.
Plant workers and purchasing personnel get automated alerts and continuously updated inventory data display. The simple ResinView dashboard makes it easy to view and share inventory status with multiple plants, corporate headquarters, and suppliers. The ResinView intuitive user interface is optimized for both desktop and mobile devices. There’s also the BinCloud app for Quick Views of your inventory on your phone.
ResinView keeps your data current, safe, and secure. Administrators specify and control role-based privileges, allowing multiple users, suppliers, or vendors to access information—while securing against unauthorized changes to the system.
Plastic injection molding transformed with ResinView®
- Eliminates climbing silos to measure inventory
- Silo inventory available on a phone, tablet, or PC
- Inventory is updated with each sensor measurement
- Real time data available to staff on site or working remotely
- Prevents production outages and reduces excessive safety stock
- Historical data to forecast upcoming resin purchases
- Supplier collaboration using Vendor Managed Inventory
Who is ResinView for?
Anyone managing inventory of plastic resin. Injection and rotational molders, plastic thermoforming, blow molders, packaging manufacturers, sheet plastic and film extruders. Plastic regrind companies and recyclers. Plastic resin pellets, powders, flakes. Additives and plasticizers. Silos, tanks, or hoppers.
Got this in your silo? We can measure it!
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PS (Polystyrene)
Resin inventory management that keeps you on top of your supply chain.
ResinView is for any plastic company that wants to improve supply chain management with a user friendly, affordable inventory management solution. It is ideal for companies using vendor managed inventory or lean inventory management. Set it up to make API calls to your ERP system for a fully integrated solution.
Features to make your best practices better
- Remote monitoring via smartphone, tablet, or PC
- 24/7 monitoring anywhere there's internet access
- Accurate silo level measurements update automatically
- Truckload feature helps dispatchers and drivers manage deliveries
- IoT network devices reduce wiring and simplify installation
- Highly scalable to many vessels and plant locations
- Eliminates manual monitoring to save time and enhance safety
- Historical reporting optimizes purchasing and logistics
Continuous level sensors that work with ResinView
- Battery-powered FVL-200 laser level sensors
- NCR-80 non-contact 80 GHz radar
- All CNCR 80 GHz compact non-contact radars
- SmartBob II
- GWR-2000 or GWR-3000 guided wave radar
- 3DLevelScanner (3D Solids Scanner)
- Ultrasonic sensors for liquid polymers or plasticizers
- Sensors of most any brand with 4-20 mA output or Modbus RT
Network components to streamline your system
- Gateways to provide connectivity to an IP network or your control room
- Long-range transceivers to transmit data up to a mile away
- Analog expansion hubs to upgrade an existing system to the Cloud
- HART consolidator modules to daisy-chain multiple HART sensors
Designed to work for you
ResinView's user interface is intuitive and easy to learn
Customize your inventory dashboard selecting which columns are displayed and save views for future use. Instructions are built into the UI — displayed by hovering over an information icon.
To prevent data loss, popup warnings help ensure information is not unintentionally deleted. User access to specific information can be controlled to prevent unauthorized or unneeded changes from happening.
The BinCloud app is optimized for use while in the field. bin, location, gateway, and account pages are simplified for quick viewing.