Guided Wave Radar: TDR for liquids or solids
Level sensors using time domain reflectometry for continuous level monitoring to measure the level, distance, and volume of material.
Need to measure accurately in dusty, humid, or noisy conditions?
Do you have silos where pressure or material bulk density changes?
BinMaster’s TDR sensors with simple Bluetooth setup deliver high resolution signal processing in all conditions.
Models for liquids or solids:
GWR-2000: For granules, powders, and bulk solid with dielectric constant down to 1.3
GWR-3000: Reliable in steam, vapor, foam, condensation, or liquids prone to residual buildup
Designed to significantly reduce or eliminate the upper dead zone for accurate level measurement to the top of the vessel.
The GWR-2000 for solids excels in:
- Storage or processing bins or silos up to 100’ tall
- Vessels constructed of plastic, cement, or steel
- Powders, granules, pellets, and other bulk solids
- High dust, air movement, or excessive noise
Install the GWR-3000 for liquids for:
- Storage tanks up to 75 feet tall
- Tank level and layered liquid interface level
- Standpipe level measurement
- Separator tanks in the chemical and paper industries
What these TDR sensors have in common:
Accuracy: ± 0.08” (2mm)
Process Temperature: -76°F to 392°F (-60° to 200°C)
Process Pressure: -14.5 to 58Ø psig-(1 to +40 bar)
Mounting: 1-1/2” or 2” NPT threaded, 2” or 3” flange
Housing Material: Plastic, aluminum, or stainless steel
Enclosure Rating: IP66/IP67/IP68 dependent on housing
Approvals: CSA / FM Class II, Div 2, Groups E, F, G; Other approvals available
Output: Two-wire 4 - 20 mA/HART®, Four-wire 4 - 20 mA/HART®, Modbus RTU
TDR sensors with the same simple Bluetooth setup as our radars!