Simplify the way you manage grain bins, fertilizer, & fuels
Software designed especially for agricultural cooperatives, seed companies, suppliers of fertilizers, ag chemicals, and the farmers that make it all happen.
Tired of climbing grain bins? Need to know how much headspace in a bin? Short staffed looking for an easier way?
It's time to automate the way you manage inventory.
AgriView® is a Cloud application and SaaS inventory system that you use on your phone, tablet, or PC for monitoring any agricultural commodity stored in bins or tanks. BinMaster continuous level sensors automatically take the measurements—the software does the rest.
Get automated alerts and a constantly updated inventory display. AgriView® makes it easy to manage many bins and tanks at multiple locations on an inventory management dashboard or by using the BinCloud app on your phone. It’s easy to use, safe, and secure.
Larger organizations can use administrator controls to specify user privileges, allow multiple users, drivers, or suppliers to only view or update specific information—to prevent unauthorized changes to the system.
Level sensors eliminate climbing
Measure grain, seed, feed, fertilizer, or fuels. For bins, tanks, silos, any storage vessel. There are sensors for both solids and liquids. Non-contact radar, SmartBob, or battery-powered laser level sensors measure automatically, either continuously or at specified time intervals.
Continuous level sensors that work with AgriView
- SmartBob II
- 3DLevelScanner (3D Solids Scanner)
- NCR-80, NCR-84, NCR-25, or NCR-30 80 GHz non-contact radar
- All CNCR 80 GHz compact non-contact radars
- GWR-2000 or GWR-3000 guided wave radar
- SPL-200, FVL-200, or LL-100 laser level sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors used for liquid level measurement
- Sensors of most any brand with 4-20 mA output or Modbus RT
Levels on your phone or tablet
QuickView is a visual snapshot of bin levels. Get instant access when out in the field, driving a combine or truck, loading or unloading. Bins are color-coded red, yellow, or green (or colors of your choice) and can be sorted by grain, seed, chemical, or fuel.
“AgriView is for everyone working in agriculture looking for an easier way to manage inventory.”
-Iowa fertilizer plant manager
Manage by the truckload
Use AgriView to know how many truckloads will fit in a bin or how many trucks it takes to empty it. Unload without the risk of overfilling bins and making a mess. Know how many drivers you need to take grain to market. Use it for railcars, too.
AgriView for Inventory Management in Bins, Tanks, and Silos
Make everyone's job safe and simple
- Eliminates manual monitoring to save time and enhance safety
- Remote or on-site monitoring via phone, tablet, or PC
- 24/7 monitoring anywhere there’s internet access
- Accurate, reliable bin information updates automatically
- Automated alerts via email or text message
- Push-button reports exported to excel or PDF
What can you do with AgriView?
- Grain, seed, feed, fertilizer, or chemical inventory
- Monitor one or multiple locations with one login
- Quickly unload grain trucks into bins at harvest
- Know when a bin is full to prevent overfills
- Let drivers, managers, purchasers view bin levels
- Project needs of chemicals, fertilizers, or fuels
Network devices streamline your system
- Gateways to provide connectivity to an IP network or your control room
- Long-range transceivers to transmit data up to a mile away
- Analog expansion hubs to upgrade an existing system to the Cloud
- HART consolidator modules to daisy-chain multiple HART sensors
Designed to work for you
AgriView's user interface is intuitive and easy to learn
Customize your inventory dashboard selecting which columns are displayed and save views for future use. Instructions are built into the UI — displayed by hovering over an information icon.
To prevent data loss, popup warnings help ensure information is not unintentionally deleted. User access to specific information can be controlled to prevent unauthorized or unneeded changes from happening.
The BinCloud app is optimized for use while in the field. bin, location, gateway, and account pages are simplified for quick viewing.
The power of QuickView
View your vessels in this clean, easy-to-understand graphical interface. Data refreshes every five minutes! See the bin name or number, percentage full, location, material, bin status, and the date and time the data was last refreshed. Filter to see only the bins you need by alert status, material, or location.
Get push-button reports
- Current tank readings or tank history
- All locations or a particular location
- Sort by bin, material, or alert status
- Set readings as distance to product, percent full, or volume
- Specify date ranges to view usage trends over time
We've got an app for that
The BinCloud app makes inventory data fully portable. Manage inventory when in the office, plant, traveling, or working remotely.
Download it free! Get BinCloud® from Google Play or the App Store as part of your BinCloud® subscription.