Loading... 84 view(s)
As organizations polish Industry 4.0 tools and processes, a new focus has emerged to define ways to benefit employees, sustainability, fairness, and human interactions. Industry 5.0, here we come!
Industry 5.0, in some ways, benefits from 4.0 achievements in automation and process improvements. Industry 5.0 points to sustainable, human-centric goals and asks, “are we supporting future societal values?”
Industry 5.0 values, defined by European Commission:
• Human-centric: promotes talents, diversity, and empowerment.
• Resilient: agile and resilient with flexible and adaptable technology.
• Sustainable: leading action on sustainability and respecting planetary boundaries.
Working towards Industry 5.0 one might ask:
• Do we prioritize the well-being of workers as the center of our production?
• Are we working towards a time when machines and humans work symbiosis?
• Are we resilient and able to provide prosperity?
• Does our production respect the boundaries of our planet?
• Are we focused on research and innovation?
• Do we need new Industry 5.0 technology?
Industry 5.0 technology goals:
• Human-machine interaction technology to connect the strengths of humans and machines.
• Bio-inspired tech and recyclable smart materials with embedded sensors.
• Digital twins and simulation modeling replicate what happens to a product in the real world.
• Data transmission, storage, and analysis to handle data and system interoperability.
• Artificial intelligence to create actionable results.
• Technology for energy efficiency, renewables, storage, and autonomy.
Are BinMaster sensors and software tools for 4.0 or 5.0?
Simply, BinMaster bulk material inventory systems meet both Industry 4.0 and 5.0 goals. While it seems like a sales pitch, the systems match the multiple goals mentioned, consider:
• Human-centric: BinCloud inventory software brings storage silo-level measurements to employees’ phones and PC. In short, sensors and BinCloud software replace physical work like climbing a ladder to measure a silo and provide data reports so employees can easily make great decisions.
• Resilient: Rather than help withstand adverse events, BinMaster systems can prevent problems like overfills and unplanned orders due to lack of information.
• Sustainability: BinMaster sensors and software provide accurate bulk material measurements to reduce waste and energy use in the long haul.
It’s easy to justify
As companies ask tough questions, it’s nice to have a simple answer. Answering Industry 4.0 goals BinMaster Bulk Inventory Systems automate physical work, boost safety, ease worker shortage and provide a good return on investment. For Industry 5.0, you can get employees off a ladder and provide a perfect symbiotic tool where sensors measure and people decide.
Sensor and software setup is what we do. Reach out to BinMaster for your system today.