Vibrating Probes with Rigid and Flexible Extensions
Top mounted, high-level detection
Extended vibrating rods are ideal where you want to leave a certain amount of headspace in the silo. They detect high levels to prevent overfilling. Wire them to an alert such as a light, horn, alarm panel, or PLC to shut a process off or on.
The VR-41 and VR-51 both feature a unique sword-shaped vibrating probe that resists buildup and false alarms. They don’t require any calibration and are wear and maintenance free.
About extended vibrating probes:
- Suitable for high or low-level and plugged chute detection
- Use in material densities of 1.25 lb./ cu. ft. or greater
- Detect extremely light, fluffy materials with low dielectric constants
- Three sensitivity adjustments and switch selectable high/lo failsafe
- Optional hazardous location approvals to CSA Class II
Made to order in custom lengths!
VR-41 Rigid Extensions: 13 inches up to 13 feet
VR-51 Flexible Extensions: 19 inches up to 19 feet
Try an extended vibrating probe in carbon black, plastics, fly ash, feed, seed, grain, food, chemicals, and other light and low dielectric materials!