Vibrating Probe: Food and sanitary applications
VR-31 has a 2” stainless steel fitting and tri-clover clamp for easy cleaning and sanitation.
Need a vibrating rod for food processing or pharmaceutical use?
Do you need to detect low dielectric constant materials?
Try this sanitary point level detector in flakes and powders.
Use the sanitary vibrating rod for:
- Top, side, or cone mounting
- High, mid, or low-level detection
- Bins, silos, tanks, hoppers, or chutes
- Processing dry or powder bulk solids
- Light, fluffy, low dielectric materials
- Food or pharmaceutical processing
Features that make VR-31 great:
- Sword-shaped blade prevents bridging of material
- Standard insertion length of 11.81"
- Rigid extension options in custom lengths up to 72"
- Use with remote electronics up to 20' away
BinMaster is your source for single vibrating probe level sensors.