Battery-Powered Sensor: Single-point level measurement installs without wiring
Laser level transmitter measures low-dust bulk solids in bins and silos up to 98 feet tall.
Do you have silos not wired for power?
Are your silos spaced long distances apart?
The SPL-200 is a battery powered sensor that sends inventory management data up to one-mile away.
Two models connect you to your inventory:
FVL-100: Measures feed bins up to 35 feet tall using FeedView® software.
SPL-200: For silos up to 98 feet tall using any BinCloud® web application.
Features of this laser level sensor:
- Wireless sensor simplifies installation and eliminates wiring costs
- Built-in LoRa transceiver for long-range data communications up to one mile line-of-sight
- Sends data at programmable time intervals—every hour, every day, or something in between
- Long battery life of 3 to 5 years depending on frequency of measurement
- 5” NPT threaded mounting using fixed or adjustable aiming mounting plates
- Dust tube protects laser module from dust buildup to minimize maintenance
- Single point measurement of solids in low dust environments
Benefits of going with wireless sensors:
Simple: No complex connections or confusing wiring diagrams. Sensor screws into a fixed or aimed mounting plate. Battery replacement is as easy as a flashlight.
Affordable: Eliminate wiring a power supply to the sensor. Avoid electrician and component costs that can be more than the sensor.
Versatile: Installation is possible virtually anywhere – outside a plant, in large facilities, or in remote areas–using long range LoRa communications.
Accessible: Sensor data is sent to a BinCloud web application where it can be viewed on a phone, tablet, or desktop PC.
No power? No problem! Let the laser with lithium-ion battery power measure up.