Solar Panel - 50 Watt, 18 Volt
Leave wiring behind, put inventory in front of everyone
Now there’s a way to read levels automatically at every tank and bin in your operation even if there’s no power. The BinCloud Solar gateway powers two 4-20 mA level sensors and sends the data to BinCloud.
Reduce wiring and electrician costs:
Hardwiring and electricians add expense and can stand in the way of automation. BinCloud Solar systems install easily, and solar eliminates energy costs.
Solar system components:
- A wall or pole-mounted 50-watt solar panel
- Two 4-20 mA level sensors, radar is popular
- A BinCloud subscription installed on your phone or PC
Inventory all day and night:
Once charged, the battery lasts up to 48 hours without sunshine when sensors and Gateway operate once per hour. The system needs about 3 hours to charge out of the box or after prolonged dreary weather.
BinCloud Solar is great when there’s:
- No power to the bin
- Long distances to span
- Railroad tracks to cross
You’ve got the power to measure every bin! Get a fast quote now.
- Cloud Inventory Management for Powerless Containers
- Connect every container at every site to a cloud inventory system
- Local or remote inventory monitoring on a phone or PC
- Send data from level sensors to BinCloud app
- Works with BinMaster and competitive 4-20 mA sensors
- With FeedView®, BinView®, CementView®, ResinView® or PitView®
- Optional two-battery solar configuration if four sensors are needed
- Measure liquids or solids with compact 80 GHz radar sensors
- 50-watt solar panel powers two sensors and sends data to the portal
Power Requirements: 120 - 240 VAC
Mounting: Mounting system, gasket, and cover included
Dimensions: 10” W x 8” T x 4” D
Enclosure Type: NEMA-4X
Enclosure Material: UV-Resistant Polycarbonate
Weight: 4 lb.
Warranty: One year from date of shipment
Learn how solar-powered systems from BinMaster connect remote bins.