Ultrasonic Level Sensor: Monitor clear water or challenging liquids
Continuous non-contact measurement in liquids in tanks and open containers.
Need to measure clear or opaque liquids accurately?
Looking for a sensor requiring little power and simple design?
An ultrasonic level transmitter has a small dead zone, is maintenance free, and has a long, hassle-free service life.
How it works:
Ultrasonic pulses above the human hearing range are transmitted to a liquid surface. The echoes are converted to a distance using time of flight.
Why you will like it:
- Multiple voltage choices of 115 VAC, 230 VAC or 12-30 VAC
- Variable measuring range options from 4 inches to 60 feet
- Push button calibration or use a PC communication port
- Seamless, precision machined enclosure protects electronics
- Build in temperature compensation for reliability
- High energy cleaning pulses eliminate buildup, cleaning
- Sanitary model with high temp tolerances and SS face