Vibrating Level Sensors: Classified or unclassified areas
These vibrating level sensors can be used in ordinary or hazardous locations.
Need a point level switch for low dielectric, dry materials?
Hazardous location approvals a requirement for your operation?
These vibrating rod level switches are available with a variety of ATEX, FM, CSA, and IEC approvals.
Vibrating Fork or Vibrating Rod model options:
VF-95: Vibrating fork level sensor for light dry materials that won’t cling or bridge in fork
VR-90: Smooth vibrating probe surface resists buildup of material and is easy to clean
What to use the vibrating point level sensors for:
- High, mid, or low-level detection
- Prevent overfilling and dry run protection
- Detect the level of sediment in a liquid
- Installation in bins, tanks, silos, or hoppers
- Applications with strong external vibration
Great for dry materials of diverse bulk density:
- Pelleted materials and smaller particle sizes
- Granular and coarse-grained bulk solids
- Dry cement, sand, and other dry construction materials
- Animal feeds, additives, and ingredients
- Resin granules, powders, or plastic flakes
- Wood pellets, shavings, or sawdust
What to love about these level switches:
- Easy to set up in an empty vessel without any material present
- Virtually unaffected by the chemical or physical properties of material being measured
- Requires no calibration when material is changed
- Product-independent switching point for reliable operation in new or dissimilar materials
- Minimal maintenance, saving time and reducing costs
- Optional stainless-steel enclosure for food or pharmaceutical operations
Versatile vibrating probes with the hazardous location approvals you need!