SHT Vibrating Rods: Point level detection to almost 500°F
Super High Temperature (SHT) vibrating probes for process temperatures up to 482°F (250°C).
Do you need point level detection in extreme temperatures?
Do you handle heated powders like fly ash or carbon black?
Lagged design distances electronics from heat source, while an insulation tube protects the electronics from excessive heat.
Standard and extended models:
SHT-120: Standard insertion length of 7.24" for top, side, or cone mounting
SHT-140: Rigid pipe extension 13” to 13’ for top mount applications
Vibrating rods measure where some sensors struggle:
- Detects light materials with material bulk density of 1.25 lb./ft.3
- Carbon black or fly ash heated to high temperatures
- High or low-level indication, or plugged chute detection
Features that provide flexibility:
- Three sensitivity settings with no calibration needed
- Stainless steel single rod probe resists buildup
- Universal power supply makes wiring easy
- Self-cleaning sensor is rugged and maintenance free
SHT vibrating probes withstand conditions other level detectors cannot!