Pressure switch with hazardous location approvals
The BM65 provides automated point level indication of free-flowing dry materials and can be used in environments where there is a risk of combustible dust.
Need a point level indicator with Class II approvals and affordably priced?
This pressure switch is UL Class II, Groups E, F, & G explosion-proof certified. It’s ideal for high and low-level detection and detecting plugs in chutes.
Why it’s so versatile:
It can be used for level detection and process control. Models are available for internal and external mounting. Plus, a choice of a standard or heavy-duty neoprene, or heavy-duty silicon diaphragms ensure it’s adaptable to many materials.
Where to use the BM65:
- Free-flowing dry materials with a density >20 lb./cu. ft.
- Where hazloc approvals or certifications are required
- Bins, silos, and some plugged chute applications
- Material densities from 20 lb./cu. ft.
- Agricultural storage of grain, seed, or feed
- In operating temperatures from -40°F to +300°F