January 1, 2020
Intent of Website
The BinMaster website is intended for users acting as a representative of a business entity. BinMaster does not share content or collect information for personal use.
When you interact with us, the following data may be collected by BinMaster:
- Identity and business contact details required to provide products or services. This may include business email, physical address, and phone number.
- Data obtained through in-person interactions including phone calls, email correspondence, events and trade shows, and meetings with BinMaster employees regarding your business preferences (e.g., industry details) with regard to BinMaster products and services.
We may obtain data from you directly when you contact us or use our services; from third parties (e.g., social media platforms, public databases, or media partners featuring our content with which you have interacted directly); or through technical data collected automatically through the use of our website.
Use of Information
The data we collect helps us update and expand our records, respond to inquiries and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If we obtain your business information from outside services, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Information provided to BinMaster with your consent will be used to respond to inquiries and communicate about products, services or events.
The information we collect will never be sold to other organizations. However, information may be shared to the following outside sources:
- with an authorized BinMaster distributor or partner in your area to provide details on products or services you have requested.
- with a law enforcement agency, if required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena.
Data Storage and Security
Safeguarding your personal information is important to us. While no one can guarantee absolute information security, we protect the information you choose to share with us in many ways: working to ensure our buildings are secure, proactively preparing for disasters and business interruptions, using safe and secure computing practices, and more. We continually review and make enhancements to how we safeguard and protect customer information.
BinMaster's website may contain links to other sites such as BinMaster distributors, sales representatives, or events.
While we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, BinMaster cannot take responsibility for the content or privacy practices employed by external sites.
We will send you information about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive this type of communication, you have several options:
- choose the opt-out link at the bottom of any email communication; or,
- complete the following form to manage your email preferences: https://www.binmaster.com/email-management; or,
- contact us directly at:
or by mail at
P.O. Box 29709
Lincoln, NE, USA 68529.
Include your name, company name, complete mailing address, phone number and email address.
Regardless of whether you opt-out, we reserve the right to contact you by any available means in response to orders you have placed or specific inquiries you have made. If you have previously opted-out and later complete an inquiry or sign-up for information, you may receive marketing communication from BinMaster.
Accessing, Updating, or Deleting Personal Information
Details of your information held by BinMaster are available upon request. Requests to update or delete specific information will be handled in a timely manner. You will be required to identify yourself prior to processing a request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others or require a disproportionate technical effort.
To make requests regarding your personal information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your request by mail to BinMaster Marketing, P.O. Box 29709, Lincoln, NE, USA 68529.
BinMaster reserves the right to contact you regarding your request.
Privacy Notice and Disclosures for California Residents
The CCPA affords the following rights to consumers:
Access to specific information and data portability rights. You have the right to request BinMaster disclose certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the last 12 months. This includes:
- the categories of information collected about you;
- the categories of sources for the information collected about you;
- our business purpose for collecting and, when applicable, sharing that information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared information, if any;
- the specific pieces of information we collected about you (data portability);
- if we have shared information, the information categories that each recipient obtained.
Deletion request rights. You have the right to request BinMaster delete personal information collected about you, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected information, provide a good or service you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- engage in public or peer-reviewed research in accordance with Section 1798.105 (d)(6) of the CCPA;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- make other internal and lawful uses of information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the rights described above or submit questions about BinMaster’s use of your information, you may submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. Requests for access or data portability may be made no more than twice within a 12-month period. The request must provide enough information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected information and describe your request with enough detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within 45 days of receipt. If we require additional time (up to 90 days), we will inform you in writing. Disclosures will only cover the 12-month period preceding the request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded. If we determine the request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the reason and cost estimate prior to completing the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not
- deny you goods or services;
- charge a different price for goods or services;
- provide a different level or quality of goods or services;
- suggest you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
If at any time BinMaster changes its privacy commitment, we will post those changes here so you will know what information BinMaster gathers and how that information is used.