NCR-80: 80 GHz Non-Contact Radar Excels in Solids
A continuous level sensor using focused narrow beam technology to cut through dust measuring bulk solids at distances up to 394’.
Rapidly updated inventory viewed on BinCloud® SaaS cloud software, Binventory® LAN-based software, or a PLC or displayed locally on a digital panel meter and display console.
Reliable level measurement. 80 GHz precision.
- Measuring distance up to 394 feet (80 feet for T model)
- 4° beam angle for precise targeting (8° for T model)
- Reliable accuracy within 0.2”
- High temperatures up to 392°F
- BinDisc with Bluetooth setup option
Countless configurations to customize your radar:
- Aluminum, plastic, and stainless-steel housings
- Two-wire 4-20 mA, four-wire 4-20 mA, and Modbus output options
- Ordinary location and hazardous approvals
- Flat and angled mounting plates or a swivel mount
- High temp seals and specialized seals for foodstuffs or pharma
Plus, way to reduce and simplify wiring:
BinCloud Gateway: streams level data in and out of a network
LoRa Transceiver: long-range data communication up to 1-mile line-of-sight
Hart Consolidator Module: connect up to 15 sensors using the HART protocol
So many options to simplify solids measurement with NCR-80 radar!