Solids Flow Detector: Alerts to flow or no flow conditions
Flow Detect 2000 is a flow sensor to detect dry solids flow in any processing industry.
Want to prevent downtime caused by blockages or conveyors running empty?
Concerned about loose slide gates causing production loss or cross contamination?
Improve batch control by ensuring flow has completely stopped before
introducing a new material into a process.
What to use the FD-2000 flow detection switch for:
- Flow or no flow detection to prevent cross contamination of ingredients
- As a preventive control for FSMA, USDA, or FDA compliance
- Monitoring flow of grains, granules, pellets, meals, and powdered materials
- Installed in distributors, gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators
- Batch control for processors of food, livestock feed, grain, cement, aggregate, power, and plastic
Everything built into one NEMA 4X housing:
- Single analog relay output to communicate flow or no flow status
- Indicators and controls for calibration and setup accessible under the lid
- LED indicator lights for power, flow/no flow, and fault conditions
- Built-in sensitivity adjustments and output time delay controls
More about this reliable flow and no-flow detector:
- Single-piece design eliminates separate controller
- Low power microwave Doppler technology
- No contact with the material flow stream
- Installs quickly & easily in 1-1/4” NPT filling
- Optional saddle style pipe mount kit available
- Ideal replacement for mechanical switches
- Optional certifications for hazardous locations with combustible dust
Get this flow sensor to improve batch control and prevent waste!