Compact Non-Contact Radar: 80 GHz radar for tanks and silos up to 98’
Small size for smaller tanks. Easy to wire using a pigtail electrical connection. Bluetooth set up on your phone.
Where to use CNCR radar level sensors?
Small liquid tanks or solids silos. Install in existing vessel openings. Measures non-intrusively through IBCs or plastic vessels.
Where does level measurement data go?
Any BinCloud® inventory management software on your phone, tablet, or PC. Or send data to a local walk-up display or a PLC.
The difference between the four level sensor models:
CNCR-110: measures up to 26’, top pigtail connection
CNCR-120: measures up to 49’, top pigtail connection
CNCR-130: measures up to 49’, side pigtail connection
CNCR-190: measures up to 98’, top pigtail connection
Check with the factory for the latest hazardous approvals.
CNCR-100 series radars rock!
- Narrow 8° beam works reliably in challenging conditions
- Wall-mounted 3.5” or 8” brackets for simple installation
- No dead zone, measures right up to the face of the sensor
- Chemical resistant enclosure, IP Rated against dust and water ingress
- Compact design fits in tight spaces, installs through existing openings
- Increases safety, no climbing tanks, or working in confined spaces
- No maintenance, low cost of ownership
Compact. Accurate. Tough. The little radar that could can.