Tilt switch: Simple, high-level detection
Prevent overfilled bins, overloaded conveyors, and plugged chutes.
Need affordable high-level alerts? Want to avoid clogged chutes or conveyors?
Use the BM-T in solid materials with a density of 15 lb./cu. ft. or greater.
How it works:
A mechanical switch activates an alert when the device is tilted to 15 degrees.
Where it’s installed:
- On the roof of bins, silos, and storage
- Above material as a load sensor on conveyor belts
- Suspended over open pits during processing
- Over top of piles of grains or aggregates
- In chutes to detect and prevent plugs or clogs
- At the end of radial stacker conveyors to index the conveyor and shift the pile