Simple, low-cost level detection and alerts for bins
The BM45 standard pressure switch alerts to high or low levels in bins containing non-hazardous, free-flowing dry materials.
Tired of climbing bins to know if they are full? Want to stop overfilling bins?
Get affordable point level control for bins containing free-flowing dry solids with a density >20 lb./cu. ft.
How it works:
When material presses against the diaphragm, it activates a sensitive micro-switch that can be wired to start or stop a process or alert to high or low levels in bins using a horn or alarm.
Diaphragm switch features:
- For bins and some plugged chute applications
- Rugged construction and simple design
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Neoprene or silicone diaphragm material
- Internal or external mount
- Multiple voltages